Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beginnings

Have you ever considered quitting your job & moving to a different country for a year? Traveling for a couple months is one thing, but a whole year? No, I couldn't. I'm too responsible. I am miss dependable. But alas, I took the leap and applied. I pray and I waited, waited some more. I continued in my day to day - working hard, seeking God, loving friends and family, being blessed. Then I got the news - we are pleased to offer you a place at Cambridge University. You're kidding me. So begins my British Adventure.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so excited for you!

Erika Marie said...

hey Lori!! i said i would comment, so here it is! I am so glad that i got to reconnect with you...even 10 days from your departure! i look forward to keeping up with your adventures and pray that i can be an encouragement to you in whatever way the Lord would have! (my email address is erikamarie82@gmail.com)
many blessings on the days and months to come, E