Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dissertation Madness

Hi friends,
Its been a really long time since I have posted, so I thought I would say hi! I am alive and well, now living in Islington, London in a fabulous flat I have subletted from an American friend for two months. I have been having a nice mix of work and play, but this week is the most important, as I have to finish my first draft and get it reviewed and fixed up nice and pretty. :) So far things have gone well, I received an A on my presentation at the Dissertation Conference in July! Check out the poster I made for the conference:

The Lord has been faithful to help me produce some good research, even though I don't consider myself an "academic" it has been a priviledge to have this time to learn. I fly home on September 15th, so stay tuned for more! Miss everyone at home!

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

Wow, Lori! I'm so glad there are people like you that have the engineering minds to figure out stuff like this!! :)