Friday, September 12, 2008

The Boys in My Life










There are a few boys in my life that I have to admit I have a crush on...their names are Luke and Jaron, and they are both not yet 2 years old. :) Luke is my nephew, Jaron my cousin's son. They are soooo cute! I will miss their mugs so much, but know they probably won't remember me until they are 3 anyway!


I had a really nice time up at my family's cabin in the Santa Cruz Mountains this past week. My cousin and close friend Joy and I had our fair share of Marianne's Ice Cream, which is amazing. My aunts Cindy and Cathy, Joy and I watched Jane Austen movies snuggled on the couch, so overall I would say it was a perfect visit. Love you family!

2 comments:

thesampsonlife said...

That was an awesome time at the cabin! I am so glad that you were able to go and that we were able to spend some quality time together before you jump the pond. Love you Cuz!

aprilmae said...

Love your blog! I can't wait to read about your adventures abroad!