Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Presenting a Business Case

Of the many things I have been learning here in Cambridge, the business courses has been the most unexpected and fun undertakings. Honestly, I don't really like to talk about money, maybe because I associate it with greed or strife. However, learning more about finance and markets in conjuction with current events and governmental policy has been fascinating and challenging.

As a conclusion of the MBA aspect of our course, called Management of Innovation and Technology (MoTI) taught in the Judge Business School, we presented a business case to a few members of a large multinational consultancy firm called Scott Wilson Group headquartered in London. It was a good opportunity to work with industry and I was nervous today as we presented our findings. We felt good about our 6 weeks of hard work researching and playing with business models. Now I have two more weeks of term left and a billion things to do but trying to soak up as much as I can!
Here's a photo of our international group (Left to Right: Hanan Azeem from Pakistan, Kat from Cyprus, me, and Jay from Sri Lanka):

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

Can't wait to see how God will use all this learning! :)