Saturday, October 4, 2008

For those Mini Fans out there




I thought I would take a break from the tour of the house to show you the fun cars that are on my street. (Matt, that grey one has your name written all over it!)

Today was great - Matriculation Photo with 200+ Freshers (instead of Freshman) and I got a "mobile" phone. I also was invited by a couple who lived in SLO, Nicki and Eric Appeal, to their nice house at Jesus College for dinner. I was invited along with two American couples from the Presbyterian Church they attended to enjoy a homemade Indian meal. It was so nice to fellowship with Christians and talk about really important things concerning the election and the economy openly. I really appreciated the time - thanks Nicki! I am going to visit Calvary Chapel Cambridge tomorrow with the Appeals and see how it is. The pastor, Joey Rosek is from New Jersey and is a great teacher, so I look forward to it. Next on the list: buy a perfect bike for Cambridge with a wicker basket!

No comments: