Friday, October 3, 2008

My first days

Here's my story by photos:
Photo 1 & 2: The view of Parker's Piece as I stepped off the bus in Cambridge. It was a beautiful day for England, sunny with some cloud and a little bit of rain. I walked across ~ 200 yards to the B&B I stayed in for the first night, a cute place called the Regency Hotel right next to the church steeple in the first photo.

This is me ready for my first day of school, nervous & excited for orientation!
My house! When I met with the accomodations lady called the "Domestic Bursar" she told me that a girl was unable to come to Cambridge, so I got a large room in a house with all girls. The room behind the bay window is mine!


So what's behind the door?

4 comments:

Steph D said...

yeah! so glad that you've made it over there! I'm praying for your roommates and new friends at school!

Emily said...

Are you going to show us what's behind the door? Or leave us hanging! :) Glad you made it there safely!

Linda Z said...

Glad you made it safely! How are classes going? Love the pretty blue door!!

Soderin Family said...

so cute! excited for you!