Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mexican in England?











Last night I attended the Christian Graduate Society's International Dinner, so I decided to prepared chicken enchiladas. The dinner and 'pudding' was really nice. There was sushi, curries, sloppy joes, stir fry, salads, BBQ. The conversation was encouraging with British, South African, Singaporian, and Swiss friends. God has been so faithful in providing fellowship here. Joey Rosek & his family from Calvary Chapel have been blessing me as well with their Friday night Bible study and service on Sunday. (I hope to have photos soon!)

I bought extra enchilada stuff so I could make some for the housemates and food for the week...so these pictures are of our lovely dinner at home and the carrot cake dessert Jenny's mom made for us! (It had honey in it which made it amazing - I'm getting the recipe!) Once again, I heart my sweet housemates. :)








1 comment:

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

yummy- seems like you guys get to eat a lot...one of my favorite past times- ha ha. No baby yet- well no contractions or anything yet. But at least Dave is home now- pray he comes soon. love ya.