Thursday, October 2, 2008

Warm Welcome to Cambridge

Just a quick note to say I arrived safely, was placed in an awesome house with great housemates, and am blown away by how faithful God is to me. This experience has been all I thought it would be and more. The people are so interesting! I met people from Mexico, Brazil, New Zealand, Croatia, Canada, Uganda, and Nigeria today. I will post pictures as soon as I get my laptop online. Thank you to everyone who prayed for my journey, it went so smoothly. More to come!

3 comments:

Jen said...

yeah!! Isn't life exciting!!!

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

I'm so glad you got there safe I was praying for you. Now the start of a grand adventure! miss you already. -kristal

Lori said...

Thanks girls, wish you were here to see it all. I absolutely love it so far!